NFL IN FULL SWING - HOW IS YOUR TEAM DOING SO FAR?

SEPTEMBER 23rd 2012 - Well the NFL is rolling right along a couple of weeks in already.  Lots of overtime games, upsets, rookies playing and other suprises.  How is YOUR team doing so far?  

Views: 306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My Jets are doing pretty good, not great though.  They've got a good team, I'd expect them to make the playoffs, but how far they go is another question.  The season is young!

The Jets got pretty lucky today Texas Jon against the Miami Dolphins

Texas Jon said:

My Jets are doing pretty good, not great though.  They've got a good team, I'd expect them to make the playoffs, but how far they go is another question.  The season is young!

I agree, they definitely got lucky...twice!  I can't believe that field goal curved off at the very last second.  But the funniest thing was watching the Dolphins call a timeout literally a split second before they blocked Folk's field goal, I was going nuts, I couldn't believe it.  EPIC FAIL.  That will be number 1 on the Not So Top 10 on Sports Center tonight haha

Dallas Cowboys  Beat The World Chumps, at Home, - Just wait till you go to Dallas

be careful what you wish for....Big Blue might crush em

Thomas Southard said:

Dallas Cowboys  Beat The World Chumps, at Home, - Just wait till you go to Dallas

The Cowboys?  Sorry, I'm from Texas and the Cowboys are the one of the most over-rated teams ever.  The only thing they do consistently is choke down the stretch.  Sorry, but sadly it's true.  The Texans on the other hand, are the complete opposite.  They in my opinion always over achieve.  

Nothing, to be sorry about. Remember in the 90's the Cowboys won just about everyting, including Super Bowl's to many to mention. Troy Aikman, said about Tony Romo ( He is a much Better QB then I was) The Cowboy's when they get it together, it will be a repeat, of the 90's, over again.  ( GO COWBOYS )

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit

Thomas Southard said:

Nothing, to be sorry about. Remember in the 90's the Cowboys won just about everyting, including Super Bowl's to many to mention. Troy Aikman, said about Tony Romo ( He is a much Better QB then I was) The Cowboy's when they get it together, it will be a repeat, of the 90's, over again.  ( GO COWBOYS )

I'm with the Doc.  Tony Romo doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence as Troy Aikman.  Yes, the Cowboys WERE good with Troy Aikman, now they stink.  The only sports team that the Cowboys have achieved more than is the Chicago Cubs.

Aikman is a HALL-OF-FAMER...........Romo is NOT

Texas Jon said:

I'm with the Doc.  Tony Romo doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence as Troy Aikman.  Yes, the Cowboys WERE good with Troy Aikman, now they stink.  The only sports team that the Cowboys have achieved more than is the Chicago Cubs.

The Stat's don't lie Boys, The Stat's don't lie.  and Please don't Hate, when the Cowboy's Destroy your Team Texas Jon, most likely, got thrown out of Texas, Talking about the Cowboy's that way??? No Way to talk, about ( America's Team )    Sounds to me you got a closet full of Jerseys, and when a Team Wins, you put on that Jersey.    If you want to watch Football, played the way the Game should be played, Tune in the Cowboy's Game.   and Please Stop The Hating     ( Go Cowboy's ) 

How bout dem Cowboys...............blah blah blah

Thomas Southard said:

The Stat's don't lie Boys, The Stat's don't lie.  and Please don't Hate, when the Cowboy's Destroy your Team Texas Jon, most likely, got thrown out of Texas, Talking about the Cowboy's that way??? No Way to talk, about ( America's Team )    Sounds to me you got a closet full of Jerseys, and when a Team Wins, you put on that Jersey.    If you want to watch Football, played the way the Game should be played, Tune in the Cowboy's Game.   and Please Stop The Hating     ( Go Cowboy's ) 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Join Our Email List Below

Sign Up Now

Follow DoctorWaxBattle on Twitter

Latest Activity

Nikolas Tighe is now a member of The Backstop
May 22
Doctor Wax Battle updated an event
Thumbnail

Sports Cards, Collectibles & Memorabilia Show at The Backstop

May 20, 2018 from 9am to 2pm
May 10
Doctor Wax Battle updated an event
Thumbnail

Jame Spence Authentication ON LOCATION JSA at The Backstop

June 10, 2018 from 10am to 4pm
May 5
Doctor Wax Battle posted events
Apr 26

Forum

NO FOOTBALL FOR TOPPS

Started by Doctor Wax Battle. Last reply by Doctor Wax Battle Oct 10, 2014. 4 Replies

Well it looks like it will just be 2 companies for football cards next year and Topps is not one of them! What do you think?

Tags: License, Football, Loses, Topps


Members

© 2018   Created by Doctor Wax Battle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service